Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life, The Universe and Everything........

..... or a Hitchhiker scarf ;-)

Mine has 42 teeth so it's a proper Hitchhiker, and I must say that I am really pleased with it. I used exactly one skein of Sweet Feet from Artist's Pallette Yarns # Sweet Pea which was a colourway from the 2009 Socktopus sock club. I bought a second skein of this, and currently have a pair of Monkeys on the go, although I have a distinct case of SSS.

The bamboo gives a wonderful drape.




I used size 8 Aero needles. It's lovely to have finished something that I really like!

Don't forgt my bloggiversary competion is still on the go for another week until March 31st!

5 comments:

franney said...

Oh, that's gorgeous Joy <3

Kath said...

That looks lovely - great colour :)

Linz Knits Now said...

That is lovely Joy...a very wearable design too.
Bamboo is very nice to work with x :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that. I imagine it will be very practical as well as beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that should be Anonymouse...;)