Saturday, January 3, 2009

Out with the Old, in with the New!

A very Happy ( if belated ) New Year to you all. I'm not sorry to have seen the end of 2008, and all I hope for in 2009 is that whatever life throws at me I will find the same strength to deal with it as I did in 2008.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

My week's Annual Leave this week didn't quite go to plan. I have ended up going into work just as usual as it has been so busy, all the illness in the community seems to have affected most of my colleagues too. So I am still behind in catching up with you all. Note to self: Must do Better!!!!

Here is some Christmas knitting. Cranford Mitts in Yarn Yard Hug, in colourways Milk Chocolate and Fudge. One pair was for me, one was knitted as part of a swap, and two pairs were Christmas gifts.





5 comments:

RooKnits said...

Happy New Year Joy! Sorry you didn't get your holiday :o(
The Cranfords are wonderful.

Auntie Noo said...

Happy New Year Joy, Your cranfords are lovely.

Linda said...

Happy new ytear to you too Joy. The Cranfords look lovely. Try not to work too hard!

kathryn said...

A Very Happy New Year to you too!!:)

dreamcatcher said...

Happy New Year Joy!

Love the Cranfords :-)