Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Race For Life FCS

It's that time of year again :-) Tomorrow evening will see me once again walking the Race for Life, only this year I am taking part in the Malvern race and not the Worcester one. I am auctioning this shawl on the Crafty Threads and Yarns board ( I have permission from Susan to do so ) see here for details but if you are not a member there but would like to bid please let me know by commenting here and I will make the bid on your behalf. There will be no charge for p&p.

This Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl was knitted using Posh Lei yarn, the colour is Hypnotic and I used one skein and 4.5mm needles. There are two extra pattern repeats and 10 rows in the border. Once again, pink yarn has proved very difficult to photograph, but the second, third and fourth photos, on my screen, are very true to the colour. In spite of the odd tendency to split, the yarn has a lovely drape and was a pleasure to work with.











4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Oh WOW Joy, you've done it again. - That is really lovely, and what a generous thing to do to auction it. Do you actually own any of these FCS's that you have made??!!! LOL

Adee aka kiwigirl42 said...

that shawl is just gorgeous! I really admire your willpower in donating it to charity

Linda said...

Best wishes for today!! Its cooler here today so I hope it is with you too. Your shawl is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Another stunning shawl.