Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Mystery of the Disappearing Comments

Sounds a bit Enid Blyton doesn't it?

I received an email this morning to tell me a comment needed to be moderated on my blog - but it wasn't my blog at all that the comment was for, it was for another blog altogether.

I have subsequently discoved that two comments haven't arrived here, so I have disabled comment moderation.

If anyone else has commented, it's probably gone forever - so if you have, and you're wondering where it is, please do so again. IYSWIM :lol:

3 comments:

Linda said...

Very Enid Blyton!

BTW, I've given you a You Make My Day Award. :0)

kathryn said...

I've had no probs with comments but Blogger has been behaving strangely over the weekend with underlining when I didn't, miss-linking and not saving when it should. It seems ok today though.

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Shawl is fabulous and sorry about the comments going missing